Type of personal information collected
The type of personal information we collect includes:
- Personal information you give us at any point throughout the enquiry or booking process including preferences, travel options and contact details.
- Transactional information and products purchased, which may include information provided to us by a third party including travel agents.
- Information about your visits and use of this website (such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type and versions, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
- Information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/ or electronic newsletters.
Collection and use of personal information
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner. We collect and use the personal information for the following purposes:
- Contacting and communicating with you and providing you with information
- Processing your booking and necessary documentation (including confirmations, statements, payments and etc)
- Advising of any special travel/heath requirements
- Confirming your identity when using a service
- For marketing, promotions, publicity, information updates, direct marketing, media releases or market research undertaken by the company (note: electronic newsletters will be only sent if you have agreed to this. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require or wish to receive such marketing communications)
- Providing third parties with statistical information (note: this information will not be used to identify any individual user)
- Addressing any feedback or complaints you may have
- For internal record keeping
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about the website use by means of cookies, stored on the users computer/s.
The Site may use other cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. Third parties may also place cookies on your browser for targeted advertising purposes.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, brochure mail out or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.