Big White Ski Resort’s Central Reservations will now accept bookings for clients wishing to book a ski vacation from selected countries around the world, as a result of international borders opening more widely.
We have all the Big White Deals for this season
Central Reservations is the exclusive property manager for guests staying at a number of properties across the resort, including the highly sought after ski-in, ski-out Stonebridge Lodge, which we book on your behalf, via our sister website.
Big White Central Reservations, is now accepting bookings from international guests from US, UK, Ireland, New South Wales Australia, Germany, & Denmark.
Here are the booking policy parameters that our team must work within:
- Accepting reservations for arrival dates of January 3, 2022 or later. Exception; guests from US can book for the entire season.
- Guests are responsible to check all requirements, Canadian and Country of Origin, to ensure they can travel to Canada and meet all requirements.
- Guests of 12 years old and up must be fully vaccinated with Canada approved vaccines.
- Guests must follow all current Canadian entry requirements as well as any new requirements that may come into effect prior to arrival, including but not limited to; vaccine requirements and timelines, testing requirements prior to arrival in Canada and once in Canada.
- All guests must follow all departure and re-entry requirements for their country of origin.
- Guests must arrange and pay for all necessary pre or post travel Covid-19 testing.
Big White Central Reservations and Big White Ski Resort will follow all government rules, restrictions and requirements, those in place now and those that are put in place prior to guest arrival. If you are not comfortable with this we highly suggest you wait until closer to your arrival date to book.
For more information or to book your Big White Ski Vacation, contact us today.